You are invited to meet InVivo at Meet in Italy for ife sciences brokerage event this October 10 – 11, 2018.
Meet InVivo, your trusted Contract Manufacturing Organization and find out more about our service portfolio:
* Recombinant protein expression within weeks via InVEST
* Monoclonal antibody production
* Cell line development
* Immunoassay development
During the last decades conventional treatment of complex diseases yields personalized medicine and biotherapeutics with persuasive clinical results and increasing approvals. Among monoclonal antibodies and enzymes innovative protein formats as fusion proteins or bispecific antibodies fill drug candidate pipelines. However, most candidates fail during pre-clinical development occasionally because of non-expressibility in mammalian cells, cost and time pressure, increasing regulatory requirements or disappointing results. Non-GMP transient gene expression is the method of choice to produce hundreds or thousands of molecules in a cost-efficient way before starting expensive and time-consuming stable cell line development. InVivo’s Expression System for transient Transfection (InVEST) is a state of the art expression platform meeting the demands of early and late stage drug discovery and development approaches. The platform allows the development of up to 240 candidates in small scale expressions (à 15 mL), up to 70 mid scale expressions (à 750 mL) or up to 6 large scale expressions (à 9 L) in less than 6 weeks after DNA delivery.
Click here for more information
InVivo will attend at following conferences:
- AACC 2018 Congress in Chicago, IL: AACC 2018 is organizing their 70th Annual Scientific Meeting from 29 July to 2 Aug
- Meet in Italy for Life Sciences 2018, 5th edition Brokerage Event in Bologna from 10 to 11 October 2018
- HUMAN ANTIBODIES & HYBRIDOMAS – HAH 2018 in Riga from 22 to 24 October 2018
- 10th annual PEGS Europe: Protein & Antibody Engineering Summit in Lisbon, Portugal from 12 to 16 November 2018
- MEDICA 2018 – World Forum for Medicine in Düsseldorf: the world’s leading trade fair for the medical industry. 12 to 15 November 2018, Düsseldorf, Germany. Booth 3C11
We look forward to meeting with you at an event to discuss your project in protein production. Write us an e-mail and schedule a meeting today.